Curbside Pickup Process
1. To request library materials, contact the library by phone at 412-795-3507 extension 107, email email@example.com, or order online at librarycatalog.einetwork.net
2. Wait for a notification that materials are ready for pickup.
3. Park in a designated parking spot during curbside hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 10am- 5pm
4. Call the library when you park: 412-795-3507 extension 107
5. Library staff will bring out your materials.
7. Please return all materials in book drops only. Thank you!
Additional curbside services include:
Mobile printing, copying, faxing, and scanning.
Please forward all print jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org