In an effort to combat the Coronavirus, the Penn Hills Library is temporarily closed until further notice
Important messages from the library.
CURBSIDE PICKUP NOW AVAILABLE!
- Call or email the library to request materials (412-795-3507 or phlibrary.einetwork.net)
- Wait for a notification that materials are ready for pickup
- Park in a designated parking spot during curbside hours
- Call the library when you park: 412-795-3507
- Library staff will bring out your materials
- Please return materials in book drops only
Additional curbside services include:
-Wifi printing (to print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to email@example.com)
BOOK DROPS ARE OPEN
- Book drops are open 24/7.
- All items will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Please be aware that items will remain checked out to you for the quarantine period.
- We are fine free! You will not incur any fines on returned items.
SUMMER READING 2020
Reading keeps brains of all ages sharp!
Build your own Summer Reading experience! You can log and review your books online,
browse reading lists for all ages, and receive personalized book
Register for our county-wide Summer Reading Program HERE
New & Noteworthy
An assortment of new releases and popular titles now available at the library.
View More New Arrivals
Copyright ©2020 Penn Hills Library. All Rights Reserved.